Sabado, Hulyo 27, 2013

Save Me

If there is anything to believe, what would be it?

Aren't you tired yet? Tired of all the lies and betrayals and just wanted to know the truth?

Haven't you been hurt that you just wanted to kill yourself instead of facing it? Because it's hard... Because there's nothing you could do to solve it. And you know it will be tough. That no matter what you do, it will only just be worse.

Or is it just me? Me, my stupid self, trying to fight alone in this imperfect world. I just want to disappear. Or do I? I don't know.

I say I want to be happy but I'm scared. Scared of what tomorrow can do.

I just want to end the story of my life here. I'm afraid that if I continue it, I would find out that I didn't succeed. That this life I'm currently living on, would remain forever. And I'm just tired. Real tired of facing life's unfortunate fates. That I just want to sleep forever surrounded by darkness. Of which I call peace.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento